Humanscale Horizon LED Task Light
Design by Peter Stathis and Michael McCoy.
Humanscale's Horizon LED task light, a visually striking fusion of form and function, is the first utilization of Thin Film Technology™ in a task light. Using a series of high-intensity LEDs surrounding several layers of polycarbonate and optical films, Thin Film Technology produces an ultra-wide footprint of warm, glare-free 3000K light - excellent for ergonomic illumination and beautiful light in any environment. In addition, Horizon's built-in dimmer control provides both energy savings and adjustable levels of illumination.
- Striking, organic aesthetic complements any interior
- First utilization of Thin Film Technology in a task light
- Even plane of illumination casts just one shadow
- Produces ultra-wide footprint of glare-free 3000K (warm white) light
- Spherical joints in the base and light assembly facilitate easy, intuitive positioning
- Seven levels of adjustable illumination increase the light's energy efficiency and ergonomic function
- Dims to 10% of maximum
- Nightlight feature operates at just one watt
- Soft start and adjustment is easy on the eyes
- 95% recyclable content
Peter Stathis and Michael McCoy